Wednesday, July 28, 2004

freaked out!!!!
arrghh dere's EOI next wed!! oops i totally 4gt bout it. likewise i totally 4gt bout brin sumdinz 'priceless' to us 4 art 2dae. diaongz!!! oh man did sum1 lyk brainwash me or wtsoeva? *goin bonkers* ooh tt reminds me we hav 2 paint!!! eww eww eww eww eww!!!!! ugg i carn blive tt we actually hav 2 paint as hw. sick!!! i cannot stand it!!! *agitated*
hey gerry! nice of u 2 pop by n tag me =) haha but du i hear/see sum1 bein oge(read backwards) hehe jk. stay pretty!
hmmm shud b doin me philo journal but i'm slackin away. lalala oooh i'm excited ova e mini netball carnival dingy. but sad muz miss odac =( oh wel... netball! i'm addicted 2 u.. *sings*
n can ani1 of u find e golden ages civilisations or wtsoeva crap? ugg history..
oh n haha juz rmb tt 2dae was chasin cherm all around e mini amphi cuz she put chalk on me so i wanted revenge!!! c money is not e root of all evil.
ps ani1 noes how 2 put music in2 yr blog? besides shiny hu wun help me *hints* (jk)

v.gan danced till dawn at 12:21 pm

dA gAl

*_vivian gan yun_*
*_14 january 1991_*
*_13_*
*_capricorn_*
*_horse_*
*_raffles girls school_*
*_1/3_*
*_outdoor activities club_*
*_buckle_*

fAvZ

*_hangin out wif frenz_*
*_surfin e net_*
*_msn, sms_*
*_crapping_*
*_litening 2 yanhan crap*_
*_readin*_
*_listenin 2 music_*
*_clothes, accessories_*
*_slpin_*
*_rock-climbin_*
*_wakeboardin_*
*_odac!_*
*_103_*

hAteZ

*_homework_*
*_assignments_*
*_performance tasks_*
*_tests_*
*_bein broke_*
*_bein lousy at studies_*
*_stuck-up ppl_*

WisHLisT

*_more allowance_*
*_more freedom_*
*_better grades_*
*_less stuck-up ppl around_*
*_less homework_*
*_less assignments_*
*_less performance tasks_*
*_less tests_*

sTuFF

~~*Never say I love you if you don't really care
~~*Never talk about feelings if they aren't really there
~~*Never hold my hand if you are going to break my heart
~~*Never say you are going to if you don't plan to start
~~*Never look into my eyes if all you do is lie
~~*Never say hello if you really mean goodbye
~~*If you really mean forever then say you will try
~~*Never say forever cause forever makes me cry

fRiEnDs

[^alice^]
[^amelina^]
[^amy^]
[^arathi^]
[^berni^]
[^bernice^]
[^candy(cheong)-jie^]
[^candy(tan)^]
[^chaoying^]
[^cheeyew^]
[^chelz^]
[^chenhoon^]
[^class (103) bloggie^]
[^crystal^]
[^daanish^]
[^divya^]
[^elynn^]
[^euminl^]
[^fangxun(me angel!)^]
[^gerald^]
[^gladys^]
[^grace^]
[^has^]
[^huirong^]
[^iylia^]
[^jade^]
[^jamie^]
[^jamues^]
[^jensen^]
[^jia en^]
[^jinghan^]
[^jinghong^]
[^kris^]
[^kahswee^]
[^leeqi^]
[^leon^]
[^litying^]
[^lois^]
[^mich^]
[^nancy/zancy^]
[^nat^]
[^noel-gor^]
[^pet^]
[^rach^]
[^reuben^]
[^sherx^]
[^sheryl(ho)^]
[^sheryl(loh)^]
[^shimin^]
[^shiny^]
[^shiya^]
[^siti^]
[^vanessa^]
[^von^]
[^wanling^]
[^xin er^]
[^yadi^]
[^yanz^]
[^yensze^]
[^yixin/one-heart^]
[^yiyue^]
[^yuhan^]
[^yuling^]
[^yuqi^]
[^zhengpei^]

tAggIeS

sOnG pLaYinG

[*CiaRa fEAt PEtEy PAbLo-- GooDieS*]
[*CiaRa*]
*~*..My Goodies, My Goodies, My Goodies..*~*
*~*..Not my goodies..*~*
[*PEtEy PAbLo*]
*~*..I got a sick reputation for handlin broads..*~*
*~*..All I need is me a few seconds or more..*~*
*~*..And in my rap..*~*
*~*..Tell valet to bring my 'Lac..*~*
*~*..And I ain't comin back..*~*
*~*..So you can put a car right there..*~*
*~*..I'm the truth..*~*
*~*..And ain't got nothin' to prove..*~*
*~*..An you can ask anybody..*~*
*~*..Cuz they seen me do it..*~*
*~*..Barracades, I run right through 'em..*~*
*~*..I'm used to 'em..*~*
*~*..Throw all the dirt you want it's no use..*~*
*~*..You still won't have a pinup in a fabulous room..*~*
*~*..On her back pickin' out baskets of fruit..*~*
*~*..(I love you boo)..*~*
*~*..Yeah freak and Petey love you too..*~*
*~*..Ha Ha..*~*
*~*..You know how I do..*~*
[*CiaRa*]
*~*..You may look at me and think that I'm..*~*
*~*..Just a young girl..*~*
*~*..But I'm not just a young girl..*~*
*~*..Baby this is what I'm lookin' for..*~*
*~*..Sexy, independent, down to spend it type that's gettin' his dough..*~*
*~*..I'm not bein too dramatic that's the way I gotta have it..*~*
*~*..I bet you want the goodies..*~*
*~*..Bet you thought about it..*~*
*~*..Got you all hot and bothered..*~*
*~*..Mayb' cuz I talk about it..*~*
*~*..Lookin for the goodies..*~*
*~*..Keep on lookin' cuz they stay in the jar..*~*
*~*..Oh-oh Oh-oh Oh-oh Oh-oh..*~*
*~*..Just because you drive a Benz..*~*
*~*..I'm not goin home with you..*~*
*~*..You won't get no nookie or the cookies..*~*
*~*..I'm no rookie..*~*
*~*..And still I'm..*~*
*~*..Sexy, independent..*~*
*~*..I ain't wit' it so you already know..*~*
*~*..I'm not bein too dramatic that's the way I gotta have it..*~*
*~*..You think you're slick..*~*
*~*..Tryna hit..*~*
*~*..But I'm not dumb..*~*
*~*..I'm not bein too dramatic it's just how I gotta have it..*~*
*~*..I bet you want the goodies..*~*
*~*..Bet you thought about it..*~*
*~*..Got you all hot and bothered..*~*
*~*..Mayb' cuz I talk about it..*~*
*~*..Lookin for the goodies..*~*
*~*..Keep on lookin' cuz they stay in the jar..*~*
*~*..Oh-oh Oh-oh Oh-oh Oh-oh..*~*
[*PEtEy PAbLo*]
*~*..So damn hot but so young..*~*
*~*..Still got milk on ya tongue..*~*
*~*..Slow down lil one..*~*
*~*..And you ain't got it all..*~*
*~*..Hey shawty..*~*
*~*..You think you bad but you ain't bad..*~*
*~*..I'll show you what bad is..*~*
*~*..Bad is when you capable of beatin' the baddest..*~*
*~*..I been workin' at it since I came to this planet..*~*
*~*..And I ain't quite there yet but I'm gettin' better at it..*~*
*~*..Matter of fact..*~*
*~*..Lemme tell it to you one mo' again..*~*
*~*..All I got to do is tell a girl who I am (Petey!)..*~*
*~*..Ain't naa chick in here dat I can't have..*~*
*~*..Bada boom bada bam ba bam..*~*
[*CiaRa*]
*~*..You're insinuating that I'm hot..*~*
*~*..But these goodies boy are not..*~*
*~*..Just for any of the many men that's tryna get on top..*~*
*~*..No you can't call me later..*~*
*~*..And I don't want your number..*~*
*~*..I'm not changin' stories..*~*
*~*..Just respect the play I'm callin'..*~*
[*Chorus2x*] *~*..Uh...Yeah...Uh...Yeah Uh Uh Uh..*~*

CrEdiTs

::_*tHanKs 2 YiLiNg 4 E sKiN*_::
::_*bLoGGeR*_::
::_*bLoGsKinS*_::
::_*qUiZilLa*_::
::_*tAgBoArd, dOOdLE BoArd, fLooBle BoArd*_::
::_*dYnaMiCdRivE*_::
::_*iwebmusic*_::
::_*mYsElF 4 e wOnDerFuLL dEsIgNs*_::